Model Description of ExS6061NS-10/20/30 Explosion-proof Actuator
|AC220V AC24V DC24V 50/60Hz i ≤0.2A
|7W run/3W remain
|10W run/3W remain
|12W run/3W remain
|Power：1m cable 4*0.5 m2
|Auxiliary Switch (F): 1m cable 6*0.5 m2
|Angle of Rotation
|Ⅲ(safety low voltage)
|Ex db ⅡB T6 Gb
Ex tb IIIC T85°C Db
Features of ExS6061NS-10/20/30 Explosion-proof Actuator
- Single control
- Form-fit 12x12cm shaft
- Universal shift plug
- Two auxiliary switches
- Cast aluminum housing, compacting type
- Safety meets IP66
Meet the Following Standard of ExS6061NS-10/20/30 Explosion-proof Actuator
Electrical Apparatus for Explosive Gas Atmospheres,General Requirements
Electrical Apparatus for Explosive Gas Atmospheres,Explosion-proof
Equipment dust ignition protection by enclosure “t”
Usage and Maintenance of ExS6061NS-10/20/30 Explosion-proof Actuator
- The matching thread size of the cable joint and shell is M16 × 1.5, and the diameter of the cable is Φ 6 – Φ 8. The cable joint shall have an Explosion-proof certificate.
- The tightening torque of the ground terminal is 2N. m, Tightening torque of Flameproof joint is 3.2N.m., External ground bolt M4X6, compressing 4mm² conductors.
- It is strictly prohibited to disassemble or open the cover without permission, and do not open the cover with electricity; please do not open it in dangerous occasions; wipe it with wet cloth when opening it.
- The interface shall be equipped with an explosion-proof certified cable gland and have compatible protection mode.
- In addition to the use of the installation manual, during assemble, operation and maintenance, the operator shall comply with the requirements of EN 60079-14
- The maintenance and repair shall meet the requirements of EN 60079-19.
Electrical connection and out line：
What is HVAC Air Duct Damper Actuator?
The Function of HVAC Air Duct Damper Actuator