The electric ball valve does not require manual operation and can be remotely controlled by wire or wireless. In the process of system control, the selection of environmental site factors should also be different, such as the electric ball valves used in high pressure, high temperature or low pressure, low temperature environments. The following points should be noted:
1. For low temperature and low pressure, the material of electric ball valve does not need much adjustment.
2. In the case of high pressure and high temperature, high temperature and high pressure materials should be used as the electric ball valve material, such as stainless steel, alloy steel and rare special steel, which can withstand high pressure and high temperature.
3. The internal parts of the electric ball valve need to be replaced to reduce the damage to the valve core, and at the same time, it is also conducive to the flow of the medium and avoids coking and clogging of the electric ball valve.
4. When the electric ball valve is opened, some components to avoid vibration can be installed to prevent damage to the internal structure of the electric ball valve spool when it is opened.
Electric ball valve valve pressure parts material cast copper, cast iron, ductile iron, high silicon cast iron, cast steel, forged steel, high and low alloy steel, stainless acid-resistant steel, Hastelloy, Inconel, Monel, double Phase stainless steel, titanium alloy, etc.
And can produce a variety of electric, pneumatic, hydraulic valve drive. In the face of so many valve varieties and such complex working conditions, to choose electric ball valve products that are very suitable for installation in the pipeline system, I think, first of all, we should understand the characteristics of the valve; secondly, we should master the steps and basis for selecting the valve; The operator should follow the principle of selecting the valve.
1. There are generally two types of valve characteristics, use characteristics and structural characteristics.
The use characteristics of electric ball valve: it determines the main performance and use range of the valve, which belong to the use characteristics of electric ball valve: valve category (closed-circuit valve, regulating valve, valve, etc.); product type (gate valve, globe valve, butterfly valve, Ball valve, etc.); material of the main parts of the valve (valve body, bonnet, valve stem, valve disc, sealing surface); valve transmission mode, etc.
Structural characteristics: The electric ball valve determines some structural characteristics of the valve installation, repair, maintenance and other methods, which belong to the structural characteristics: the structural length and overall height of the valve, the connection form with the pipeline (flange connection, threaded connection, clamp connection, external thread connection, welding end connection, etc.); the form of the sealing surface (insert ring, threaded ring, surfacing, spray welding, valve body); the structure of the valve stem (rotating rod, lifting rod), etc.
2. Steps and basis for selecting a valve
Determine the purpose of the valve in the equipment or device, and determine the working conditions of the electric ball valve: applicable medium, working pressure, working temperature, etc.
Determine the nominal diameter and connection method of the pipeline connected to the valve: flange, thread, welding Determine the method of operating the valve: manual, electric, electromagnetic, etc.