What should be paid attention to when choosing a fire damper actuator?
1. Pay attention to the main control parameters and specifications of the fire damper actuator.
2. Fire damper actuators are suitable for ventilating air-conditioning systems. Except for the fire dampers for kitchen oil fume exhaust systems in public buildings, which have an operating temperature of 150°C, the fire dampers for general ventilating air-conditioning systems have an operating temperature of 70°C.
3. The fire damper is suitable for the pipes of ventilation, air conditioning or smoke exhaust systems.
4. When selecting a fire damper actuator, pay attention to the valve function, such as normally open or normally closed, automatic closed open, manual closed open, manual reset, signal output, remote control and other requirements.
5. If the valve is linked with the fan, it should be equipped with a double micro switch device.
6. The valve body blades should be steel plate with a thickness of 2~6mm. The valve body should be made of non-combustible materials. The rotating parts should be made of corrosion-resistant metal materials and be flexible in rotation. The thickness of the valve shell shall not be less than 2mm. The easily-melted parts should meet the approved standards of the fire protection department.