1. Difference between the electric ball valve and solenoid valve leakage problem
The operating mechanism of the electric ball valve is angular stroke, which has double-sided sealing, good sealing performance, and is not easy to leak. The operating mechanism of the solenoid valve is straight stroke, which is diaphragm or pilot type. The sealing surface of the medium requires high purity, the impurities in the medium can easily cause leakage.
2. Difference between electric ball valve and solenoid valve installation position requirements
Electric ball valves have no requirements for the installation angle. The solenoid valve is based on the principle of linear travel. The sealing needs to be realized by the gravity of the spool and the force of the electromagnet. Therefore, the solenoid valve can only be installed horizontally. Installation at other angles will cause the solenoid valve to leak.
3. Difference between the lifespan of electric ball valves and solenoid valves
(1) The electric ball valve actuator is powered off by the internal micro switch after the valve switch is in place, and has the function of maintaining the position. It only needs to be energized during the operation, and the motor is not charged when it is in place. The lifespan is longer than that of the solenoid valve, and the performance is stable.
(2) The opening and closing of the solenoid valve rely on the coil to be energized to act. The coil is always energized when the station is maintained (such as a normally closed solenoid valve for a long time). The coil will generate heat if it is charged for a long time, which will easily cause the coil to burn out. This type of problem is common.
4. Difference between the electric ball valve and solenoid valve protection class
(1) The actuator valve of the electric ball valve is covered by the shell, and the protection grade is IP65/IP67. Dust and moisture can basically not corrode the inside of the actuator, and the performance is relatively stable.
(2) The structure of the solenoid valve is simple, the protection level is relatively lower, easily affected by external dust and air, temperature.
5. Differences between the electric ball valve and solenoid valve costs
(1) The electric ball valve can be regarded as normal pressure for 1.6MPa, and the ball valve can achieve 13MPa, and the cost is not very different from 1.6MPa, especially the high-pressure cost has a great advantage over the solenoid valve.
(2) For solenoid valves, 1.0MPa or more is considered medium and high pressure and high-pressure solenoid valves are generally very expensive.
6. Differences between the electric ball valve and solenoid valve functions
(1) The electric valve actuator is equipped with a manual operation device, which can manually operate and control the valve opening/closing, without a bypass backup.
(2) Generally, solenoid valves have no manual operation function, and a bypass manual valve needs to be installed on the pipeline as a backup.
The above is the specific introduction of the difference between the electric ball valve and solenoid valve. If you want to know more about electric ball valves, please pay attention to our website, we will provide you with the most professional and detailed introduction. If you have any need for our products, please feel free to consult us. Looking forward to your inquiry.