Install anti-smoke valves on the central air-conditioning delivery and exhaust ducts or simple indoor air delivery and exhaust ducts in the office building (function: control the flow of smoke in the ducts during a fire). After an indoor fire, the fusible rod of the smoke exhaust fire damper melted when it reached 70°. The main function of smoke and fire dampers is to prevent fire sources and smoke from passing through pipes to connect with other rooms.
Fire dampers are installed on the pipes of the ventilation and air-conditioning system (function: control the flow of smoke in the pipes during a fire), and smoke valves are installed on the pipes of the smoke exhaust system to prevent the spread of high-temperature and toxic smoke during a fire, which will cause the spread of fire and increase the toxicity. In one of the following situations, the air duct of the ventilation and air-conditioning system should be equipped with fire damper actuator:
1. The position where the pipeline passes through the partition wall of the fire compartment;
2. The fan of the exhaust system of the exhaust fan box should be set separately. The exhaust fan should be located on the same or above layer of the exhaust area. Diagonal fans include centrifugal fans, axial fans, centrifugal fans and axial fans. According to the size of the space and the layout of the hood, large and small machines are selected. The pipes pass through the partitions and floors of ventilated air-conditioned rooms and important or fire-dangerous rooms;
3. The horizontal section at the junction of each floor and horizontal duct;
4. The pipeline passes through both sides of the deformation joint.
The smoke and fire damper is installed on the exhaust pipe. Smoke and fire dampers are usually closed. After the room is on fire, it has the characteristics of good high temperature resistance and high efficiency (ventilator). At the same time, open the box and the fire smoke damper actuator. Exhaust smoke from the fire room, so that people can escape in time without being injured by the smoke. When the fire is too strong, the flame will enter the exhaust pipe through the exhaust port. At this time, the 280° fuse wire on the smoke exhaust fire damper is blown, the smoke exhaust fire damper is closed, and the smoke exhaust fan casing is closed.
1. At 70℃, when the smoke exhaust valve catches fire, the valve should be closed (functions: cut off, diversion, stabilization, diversion, etc.) to cut off the fire and prevent the fire from spreading along the air duct. The smoke exhaust fire damper can work continuously for 30 minutes when the conveying medium temperature is 280℃, and it can still work normally when the medium temperature is cooled to the ambient temperature.
2. In the event of a fire, the valve should be opened to exhaust indoor smoke. When the indoor fire is big and the temperature reaches 280℃, if you set it on again, it will set on fire (the place where smoke is exhausted at 280℃ will catch fire), so it is best to turn it off. So at 280 ℃, the valve is closed and the fire is cut off.