1. What is air volume control valve?
The air volume control valve is a device that can adjust the air volume, and is generally used in the ventilation system ducts of central air conditioners. The basic structure is that a valve plate is placed in the center of the air duct, and the valve plate can be rotated around an intermediate shaft parallel to the valve plate, and the rotation is controlled by an electric motor.
The general electric air volume control valve has two control methods, switch volume and analog volume. It has the advantages of simple and reasonable structure, small leakage, small friction torque, flexible operation, good blade rigidity, corrosion resistance, and complete varieties. It can be widely used in industrial and civil air-conditioning and ventilation systems, and has achieved the purpose of accurately controlling the air volume.
The blades of the air volume regulating valve are split-opening and forward-opening, and are used as regulating valves in ventilation, air conditioning, and air purification systems. Tests have shown that the air volume regulating valve has good air-tightness, and its relative air leakage volume is about 5%, and its regulating performance is good.
The air volume control valve is generally used as an accessory in the air conditioning and ventilation system pipes to adjust the air volume of the branch pipes, and can also be used for the mixed adjustment of fresh air and return air. Today SOLOON will take you to understand the types of air volume control valves and how to use them.
It has a wide variety of varieties, divided by temperature into two types: high temperature resistance and normal temperature; divided into ordinary type and high tightness according to airtight performance; divided into non-waterproof and waterproof type according to waterproof performance; divided into manual and electric type by driving mode; opening and closing The form is divided into opposite and parallel.
2. What are the precautions for installation?
1) Before installing butterfly valves, multi-leaf control valves, and other types of air valves, check whether the structure is firm, and the adjustment, braking, positioning and other devices should be accurate and flexible.
2) Pay attention to the air flow direction of the air valve during installation. It should be installed in the direction marked on the air valve shell and not reversed.
3) The opening and closing direction and degree of opening of the air valve should be clearly and accurately marked on the valve body.
4) The check valve should be installed at the outlet end of the fan, and the opening direction must be consistent with the airflow direction.
5) When the valve is installed on the ceiling of the building or in the air duct, there should be an inspection hole on the ceiling or the wall of the air duct, and the size of the hole is generally not less than 450x450mm.
6) The air valve is installed at the end of the variable air volume, and independent supports and hangers should be installed, and the action linkage test should be done before connecting with the air pipe.
7) All types of exhaust hoods should be installed after the equipment is in place. The hood drip tray (groove) must be installed firmly without leakage. Condensate should be drained to the designated location.
8) For the installation of the slanted flapper air valve, the valve plate must be pulled upward; when installed horizontally, the valve plate should be inserted in the direction of the airflow organization.