The electric actuated butterfly valve has simple structure and light weight. It comprises of several parts, and the electric actuated butterfly valve price is reasonable. In addition, it is easy to use as it can be quickly opened and closed by rotating 95°. At the same time, the valve can excellently control the fluid.
When the electric actuated butterfly valve is fully opened, the friction resistance of the material flowing through the manifolds is only the thickness of the butterfly valve, so the pressure produced by the butterfly valve is quite small.
It has the traffic monitoring function. There are two types of butterfly valves: elastic sealing butterfly valves and metal sealing butterfly valves. For malleable gate valves, the sealing ring can be installed near the manifold or disc.
The electric actuated butterfly valve is a regulating valve, and the globe valve is a circular disc or disc. The electric butterfly valve is composed of manifold, stem, disc and seal ring. The manifold is cylindrical, radiating, short in length and embedded with the butterfly plate.
The butterfly plate of the butterfly valve is fixed on the pipe diameter. In the cylindrical safety channel of the manifold of the butterfly valve, the disc of the butterfly plate rotates at an angle of 0° to 95° around the center line. When rotating to 95°, the valve is fully rotated.
There are general two kinds of electric actuated butterfly valves: wafer butterfly valves and flange butterfly valves. In wafer butterfly valves, the gate valves are connected between two pipe flanges with stud bolts. Flange butterfly valves include a flange on the gate valve. The two side ring flanges of the gate valve are connected to the pipe flanges with anchor bolts.
1. Install the valve on time after opening the valve. ：Do not loosen the screws or nuts that fix the valve.
2. Add electric actuated butterfly valve. It can be connect to pipe at any angle. For the convenience of maintenance, we recommend that you do not install the electric actuated butterfly valve upside down.
3. When installing the butterfly valve flange, ensure that the flange surface is aligned with the sealant, the screws are tightened evenly, and the sealing surface is properly attached. The screw will hit the rubber if it is not tightened evenly. Plug the disc or stem to prevent them fall into the wafer plate valve.
If there is internal leakage of the electric actuated butterfly valve in use, it will directly affect the use by people. What are the causes of leakage in the electric actuated butterfly valve? How to solve the problem when we encounter this situation.
1. Affected by the processing and assembly process, the electric actuated butterfly valve is generally unable to be opened after being closed manually, even if the electric actuated butterfly valve is ideally adjusted. Because the action position of the electric actuated butterfly valve's limit switch is relatively fixed, the medium controlled by the valve constantly scour and wear the valve in the operation, which will lead to the leakage phenomenon caused by lax valve closure.
2. Some parts of the electric actuated butterfly valve are traditionally controlled by mechanical control modes such as valve limit switch and over torque switch. These control elements are affected by ambient temperature, pressure, humidity, so it may result in valve positioning misalignment. Objective factors such as spring fatigue and uneven thermal expansion can cause internal leakage of electric actuated butterfly valve.
3. Through a certain period of operation after the actuated electric butterfly valve is adjusted, there will be a large stroke of the electric actuated butterfly valve and the lax close of butterfly valve due to the valve cavitation and media erosion, the wear between the spool and seat wear, internal components aging and other reasons, which will resulting in large leakage of electric actuated butterfly valve. With the passage of time, the internal leakage of electric actuated butterfly valve will become more and more serious.
Therefore, these reasons may lead to internal leakage of the electric actuated butterfly valve, so special attention should be paid to it during construction.