The actuator and adjustment mechanism of the fire damper actuator mechanism are unified. The actuator of fire damper actuator includes diaphragm type, piston type, fork type and rack and pinion type. The piston has a long stroke, which is suitable for occasions with large thrust, while the membrane stroke is small and can only directly drive the valve stem. Through the above introduction, we have a certain understanding of the fire damper actuator, let Soloon introduce you to the installation and use of fire damper actuators.
1. The pipeline of the fire valve actuator must be cleaned and purged. If there are impurities in the medium, the filter valve should be installed on the pipeline in front of the valve.
2. When installing the solenoid valve, pay attention to the connection to ensure a good seal;
3. During installation, ensure the space required for maintenance and disassembly of components.
4. The axial clearance of the gear sleeve connected to the pneumatic valve shall not be less than 1-2 mm;
5. The bolts connected to the pneumatic valve shall not be lower than 8.8 level.
6. When using it in an open stem valve, check whether the extension length of the stem is consistent with the length of the stem sheath.
7. When disassembly is required, the manual handwheel should be rotated several times before the pneumatic valve is slightly opened.
8. During installation, disassembly, and debugging, the sealing surface, seals, and explosion-proof surface of the explosion-proof electrical device should not be damaged, the explosion-proof surface should be coated with anti-rust oil, and the electrical cover should be tightly closed. Seal it to prevent rain or moisture from entering.
9. The windows should not collide with hard objects.
10. Check the type of fire damper actuator and whether the parameters meet the on-site installation requirements and technical requirements.
11. Check the cylinder and position indicator of the pneumatic valve to ensure that there is no damage.
12. When welding joints are needed, avoid high temperature transmission to the filler and other places.
13. If a solenoid valve is installed, please pay attention to the connection to ensure a good seal.
14. When the pneumatic valve is not used frequently, it should be inspected, maintained and operated regularly. It is recommended that the operation time should not exceed 10 minutes, at least once a month.
Through the above description, we can make adequate preparations and inspections before installing the fire damper actuator, carefully study the operating instructions of the fire damper actuator, pay attention to safety, avoid omissions in the installation process, and reduce unnecessary problems during the installation.